X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ha, so it's not just me.

Comment

their all on static suspension, and yeah kev.. it's negative camber.. when your wheels have too low offset but you still want to be slammed you tuck them in a bit at the top
      | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

lower

new mods coil overs switch rims Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1222746 took with phone so not that good

Comment

looks gooood.
          what other plans u have?
          | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

I need a new driver's side view mirror. Any reliable sites to check out?

Comment

BH's are fairly common place in the yards by me.
              im actually planning a JY run this week. whats your price range? black im assuming?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah, I need a black, power driver's side mirror. Price isn't really that big of a deal on this, it shouldn't be crazy expensive.

Comment

PM me so i have a reminder
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I'm also going on sunday. Ryan, if you don't find one lmk before then and I'll get one theres a few BH's at the yard.
                    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                    VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Love how you guys are so willing to help. The only 2nd gens I've seen around here are either owned or being sold as used cars. Nothing in a yard or anything. Thank you guys.

Comment

If you want to nab one of those covers for the wiper arm bolts, that'd be awesome too.

(I need to find a place around here with 2nd gens)

Comment

Haven't posted in ages. Well, in May I did but it was in and out. If you notice my signature, I was looking for a black fender. I think I put that thing in there almost three years ago? Two and a half? Anyway, I JUST TODAY FOUND ONE! Actually I found one yesterday because it had to be black and it seems no 2nd gens would show up in black but yes in every other color. The few blacks were damaged. So yesterday I go to the biggest one in the area and there are two black ones and one has a good black fender. Not almost perfect but no dents--just scrapes and such. Not bad at all.

I also needed a hood because a month ago someone damaged my hood while parked. One of the black Protys also had a decent hood. SO, today I go first to the second and third place junk yards and, A BLACK PROTEGE IN EACH OF THOSE TWO YARDS ALSO!!! One had a better hood and an almost immaculate black fender. I got the fender and hood there(hood had some minor damage. You know, the two pointy ends by the glass were a tad bent from when someone stood the hood on the floor. It didn't matter. The hood was, otherwise, fine. The paint was just as good and glossy as the fender and all is well.

BPT323, you have close to 15,000 posts? (as of this writing). WOW! I've gotten back into playing guitar with others and the car thing went back seat.
                          Last edited by mannydingo; 08-13-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

yep nearing, 15,000 posts...... grandpa's been here for awhile now

Comment

Just wondering, can I get a belt to go around just the crank and power steering pulleys, ignoring the a/c pulley? My dad wants my power steering back but we're not dealing with the a/c problem just yet and was wondering if this was at all possible. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                                Just wondering, can I get a belt to go around just the crank and power steering pulleys, ignoring the a/c pulley? My dad wants my power steering back but we're not dealing with the a/c problem just yet and was wondering if this was at all possible. Thanks.
                                Yes,I did just that when removing my AC compressor.Just get a belt for a car
                                without AC .