• Show
Clear All

its vinyl wrap
    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Same thing, haha

Comment

everyday.she keeps looking different.
        still haven't finished wrapping it..and i didn't even put in the fogs.. just was too excited.

Comment

Got the Adirondack Nationals (car show) in Lake George, NY this weekend. Went up there last night, and got my ass kicked by a beefed up Firebird. I was able to spin my tires for about 2 seconds though, surprised me, haha. Makes me want to swap a V6 in this thing so bad though, ugh.

Comment

3ni, the car is looking great nice work. I'm jealous of your roof rack, I never did get a chance to put one on, and putting my bike in the backseat was a p.i.t.a.

Comment

my roof rack is completely useless, i've never used it for anything. it's just there cause i like the way it looks and i got it really cheap.

Next on my list
              1) bodywork / paint job.
              2) Tranny swap
              3) booooooooooooooooost.

Comment

Repainting the same color or changing it up?

Comment

I agree. Car looks hot
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Im not a fan of useless roof racks, they hurt mpg. And I like the old rims you had 3ni. What/where did you get those skirts?

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                      Repainting the same color or changing it up?
                      always got something special in store

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                      Im not a fan of useless roof racks, they hurt mpg. And I like the old rims you had 3ni. What/where did you get those skirts?
                      worry abt gas mileage is for grannnnies..
                      as for the rims.. its about the 5th set of rims i've had on my car for this season.

Comment

My car still stays in the garage and just gets driven 2x a week to work. I wanted to sell it but when I look at the car, its hard to let go. My friend who wants it so bad keeps on calling and told me anytime I said yes, what ever time of the day, he will come and pick it up. sight

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Thought about buying one. Motor is bad
                          Attached Files
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            The best thing about those purchases is that sometimes it turns out the engine isn't bad at all. I bought my 98 for 400 bucks about three years ago because the DEALERSHIP told him the engine was gone. I took it home to find it was a vacuum leak. $75 later the car was up and running just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                              Whats wrong with the motor?