X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, thanks kitty.
    sigpic

Comment

hey i tried wires, plugs,cap and both o2 sensors and i still only get 31 mph at most......
      Originally posted by Kitty
      3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
      Originally posted by almighty4wd
      .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

31mph eh? Pretty slow, try pushing the gas pedal down more .
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

I was getting 28 and driving like an asshole
          95 ES
          05 S60R

Comment

Thats about what I got in the bg.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I get ~26-28 in the BH driving my "normal" 7k 1st and 2nd and sometimes 3rd depending on the road and traffic conditions.
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
                31mph eh? Pretty slow, try pushing the gas pedal down more .
                haha i didnt even realize-i guess that what i get for posting late-lol my driving is moderately agressive.....
                3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

Im typically light on the pedal, now especially with gas prices. I have my redline moments around town "cause i have to get up to speed so i don't piss people off". On the highway though, its cruise control unless traffic doesn't allow it. Best mileage i've gotten was 35 around town. I'll guesstimate best highway was around the same.
                  sigpic

Comment

I black housed my headlights and polished them also. A pretty good difference it makes polishing them. I also painted the wind deflector on my roof rack to match the brilliant black paint of the car. Haven't put it on yet cause the paint is still soft, but looks good so far. Heres a few pics of the lights, i'll post installed pics tomorrow.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

As promised... an installed picture.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

hey squeekster that look great! I wanna do it-lol how did you take apart the headlight housing? did you 'bake' them or do they just un-screw?

Comment

you have to bake them. I don't recommend this as upon resealing them, the glue might not be even and could allow condensation to build inside the housing.
                          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                          |.....Overnight....................| ||
                          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

You should reglue them upon reassembly.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                            Originally posted by HopelessCow
                            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

oh ok-so what temp. about? and what kind of glue for resealing?

Comment

I put em in the oven at 200 for 8 minutes. pried them apart then proceeded to try to scrape the old sealant for a while after that. It wasn't hard to pry them apart, but its easier to scrap the sealant while its still warm and pliable. I used silicon sealer from the autozone to seal it up again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X