Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know there is bubling just above that plastic thing-im scared to see what under it......
    Originally posted by Kitty
    3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
    Originally posted by almighty4wd
    .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
      i know there is bubling just above that plastic thing-im scared to see what under it......
      ATTACK!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

lol i guess i should-i saw it again today and it made me sad.....
        3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

Got a flat, tried to change it-broke a lugnut, called out of work, called AAA and had to plug the flat...all good now.

Comment

I can has strut bar?

Bought it from Nate (Wheresthericego). Has some pitting, but I polished it up a bit with some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish. Will probably sand it to make it perfect.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

^^^^^
              looking good hench

Comment

oooh mucho pitting
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

Actually, I think it was just dirty. I took a scouring pad and scrubbed most of it off. Polishing it as we speak.

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Oh god, I'd be mortified at the thought of using abrasives on my strut bar.

But that's because it's pretty mint for a 10 year old part.. Can't wait to see yours in like new restored condition

Comment

That bar is a whore, she has been on several cars. I cant complain tho because she was always tight when I needed her to be.
                      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                      |.....Overnight....................| ||
                      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

That post seems familiar..

Comment

lol

Comment

It's not perfect, I took the rough side of a sponge to clean off the dirty portions and went over it again with some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish. The flash makes the pitting look worse than it is, but it's shinny enough to me now.
                            Last edited by Henchman; 11-21-2008, 08:59 PM.

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

that shi is ugly
                              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                              |.....Overnight....................| ||
                              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol

kitty, get off rice's computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X