• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Ive completely given up on getting one of those bars.
      Powered by ACME

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
        lol

kitty, get off rice's computer.
        haha
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerizfood View Post
          Ive completely given up on getting one of those bars.
          i dont even know where to look!
          Originally posted by Kitty
          3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
          Originally posted by almighty4wd
          .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
            lol

kitty, get off rice's computer.
            Nate's a troll too I'm just much more vocal about it as I'm not here to maek friends.

͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

mounted snow tires on the stock 13's.... i hope i can use them at least a little-it hasnt snowed yet in connecticut
              3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

well it wasn't today, it was about a week ago... i hit the biggest raccon or some small but very large fury creature i've ever seen in .5 seconds (i can't see sh*t with my headlights) doing about 60 (+/- 5)mph.... of course my suspension has probably never ever been looked at seeing how i bout the thing from a girl i went to school with when it was at 159k and now its at 211k with me doing nothing to it. so the little fury thingy hit pretty high on the bumber shoving the white plastic air intake thingy into some AC metal container which got shoved into the well skirting and rubbed on the driver side tire. course, bending all that sh*t back out by had is impossible in the rain in the middle of f***in nowhere.

so i drove about 80 miles at about 20-30 mph with plastic rubbing on my tire (which doesn't seem to have been hurt after the voyage). next morning i ripped the tire off, pryed the bumber back out (looks ok cept for the new crack) fixed all the thinner than paper metal mounts holding everything right in front of the driver side tire. hooked the skirting back to where it mostly goes put the tire back on than sat back and stared at the only peice of sheet metal that wasn't messed up as it now sat there with a new crease where some of the brackets pulled it towards the motor

should be getting the truck fixed in a couple days, little 96 ranger with 15's on it. after it's up and running i'm going back to find that little B**** and make sure i hit him again...
                Last edited by bloodyspirit058; 01-05-2009, 11:45 AM.
                sigpic
                96 protege dx - gone :'(
                94 Mustang Gt - Became one with a deer
                02 dodge 1500 - CAI, random aftermarket exhaust
                95 protege dx - now derivable, my new project

Originally posted by firelizard
                I'm going to go take a bath in $10 bills after my mom makes me a PB&J.
                Me: just wondering if that was a 2500 and if it was a diesel
                Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel
                Class mate 2: no way, that truck was way to big to be a 1 ton...

Comment

today.. i did nothing with it... y?.. cause it's cold outside.. die winter die..
                  | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

^^^^^
                    +1

Comment

I cleaned my babies for the first time since temp went to the 70s and been busy with the lab puppies i was selling.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

your lucky and i want to live in texas right now.....its cold and icy in connecticut.

Comment

I was sick for few days now so i decided to waxed up the babies to get me to break sweat. I wish i have time to do a photo shoot of the two.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

changed the oil and filter, topped off the brake fluid(light came on) and finally fixed my washer nozzles so that they spray at the windshield and not the hood. the car is running happy

Comment

today i changed the oil and put in a new fuel pressure regulator. the old one went bad and was causing power loss and bad mpg, also the check engine light. there's a clamp on the line that i had to take off, and whoever put the bitch on there decided to put the part you have to pinch with pliers facing down(where the manifold is).. thanks for that whoever you are!

anyway, the problem is fixed now, but i smell like gas.
                              "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls"

Comment

Today I joined ClubProtege...that counts right. It's actually the GF's car, and it had been sitting for 6 months. Up until yesterday. 96 Protege LX 5spd, 223k miles, original clutch (not much of it) much dents, some rust.

Also washed and waxed today. Vacuumed a happy meal out of pass. footwell. Cleaned the inside. Tonight it gets an oil change, new plugs, wires and a new air filter.

Next time it's nice its gonna get buffed all over to maybe get some of the scratches out. And maybe I'll head to the junkyard to see if I can get some less-falling-out turnsignals and some cheap alloys and a new back door and a new underbody tray.

*Sigh*

It's a fun car... well except for the slipping clutch, it deserved better than her sister's treatment.

Comment

Working...
                                X