Still deciding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still deciding

Not 1OO% sure if I will actually buy it. Tell me what you guys think.

Did a comp check.

1-162
    2-171
    3-141
    4-182

cyl 4 spark plug had oil all over the bottom so I figured popped rings. Thoughts? See plug pic
    Attached Files
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

yes.
    otherwise you'll get fun!! :-D

Comment

car look good overall, interior look good, outside too, but u need to jump fast on dose rust spots. otherwise its gonna get worst!

Comment

The engine bay is so much smaller than a bg. I may fix it and flip it
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Fix it, drive it and see if you like it. If it is as good as the pictures make it out to be than you shouldn't have much of an issue re-selling it. A 5-speed with a sun-roof wouldn't last long in my area, you can hardly find a mazda for sell.
          SPI swapped

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WhiteLightning96

Comment

Rear quarters are already effed, but if it's good mechanically, then it'd be worth fixing them to keep the car longer.

Comment

Desided I'll pull the motor and trans and let him junk it. If anyone wants parts off it let me know and I'll ask him how much for the part. I'm pulling the motor the weekend after next so it will be gone after that
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
              X