• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are you located?

Comment

Welcome to the club. Nice ride.
      2002 Blackmica P5
      CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

re: welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm located in Manila, Philippines.
        I'll post more pics as soon as I have my IR for my fone back...
        I have some pics at my cardomain webpage

http://www.cardomain.com/id/artheoday

Thanks again!
        Mazdaspeed 323 Protege

Comment

Looks like we have a BP here...

Comment

ARR111

i have a question for you...
            in the phillipeans, do they have there the little spoiler type thing, kind of like a wind deflector that goes ontop of your back windshield?

Comment

yeah, id kinda like one of those too...as long as it werent plastic looking like those ****ty ones on the mx3...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                ARR111

i have a question for you...
                in the phillipeans, do they have there the little spoiler type thing, kind of like a wind deflector that goes ontop of your back windshield?
                Yes we have it here, it's called a rear visor but supply is kinda rare nowadays.
                Mazdaspeed 323 Protege

Comment

thats quite a thrilla from manilla you have there brah
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by ARR111
                    Yes we have it here, it's called a rear visor but supply is kinda rare nowadays.

But, CAN it be found? And for how much? I have a bud who works for a Canadian airline and is in PH at least once a month....a meeting could be made??!?!?

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                      But, CAN it be found? And for how much? I have a bud who works for a Canadian airline and is in PH at least once a month....a meeting could be made??!?!?
                      yes! just tell him go to "BANAWE" ask for the rear visor for MAZDA Familia. Familia is the local name of Protege here in PH. FYI Banawe is the place here where all Filipino car enthusiasts go to buy stuff. And I tell you you can find everything you want for your car.hehehe
                      Mazdaspeed 323 Protege

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                        yes! just tell him go to "BANAWE" ask for the rear visor for MAZDA Familia. Familia is the local name of Protege here in PH. FYI Banawe is the place here where all Filipino car enthusiasts go to buy stuff. And I tell you you can find everything you want for your car.hehehe
                        Mazdaspeed 323 Protege

Comment

nice ride nannn.....
                          DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X