No announcement yet.

An Australian Equivalent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...is there any way you can find out how much they cost around there? Are there any places like these that you can find people selling them or to check out a junk yard or something along those lines? If they are getable than I would definately be interested.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

same here i would def buy them if someone could get a price
      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Hey guys, I had a look at this site http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ and they've got the taillights for $99AUD a corner. That equates to about $78USD.

If you join their site for free, you also get 10% off. Not sure about delivery fees from them, but I'm sure they'll give you an answer if you email them.

Also, I'm not sure if these are genuine as it doesn't say so you may want to ask that as well.

Hope this helps.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by P'cisT; 02-15-2004, 11:45 PM.

Comment

what year and info i put in ford laser i jus dont know the year and such
          1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Originally posted by lowpro98
            what year and info i put in ford laser i jus dont know the year and such
            Mines a 98. Just do Ford>Laser Liata>1996-1998.

Comment

Originally posted by P'cisT
              Hey guys, I had a look at this site http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ and they've got the taillights for $99AUD a corner. That equates to about $78USD.
              great info mate definitely not "cheap" but way cheaper than what corksport has for us here...

$250 for the set (not including shipping)

Comment

Originally posted by P'cisT

If you join their site for free, you also get 10% off. Not sure about delivery fees from them, but I'm sure they'll give you an answer if you email them.

Also, I'm not sure if these are genuine as it doesn't say so you may want to ask that as well.

Hope this helps.
                Thanks for your help...when the time comes I might have to spring for those.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

NP . Post back here if you do so as I shall be interested in the results :D

Comment

that rear end looks like a 626 rear end

Comment

Working...
                    X