Drivers side light issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers side light issues

SO my tire blew out and i lost my turn signal, part of my bumper and my fender got banged up... after replacing everything my turn signal blinks fast and my windows don't work right ( very slow and if head lights are on they will not move) I looked for a blown bulb and the drivers head light is the only one. i changed the bulb and it blows the second i turn it on. well the high beam from what i can tell as both filaments light up. Any ideas are helpful. thanks

Check for damaged wiring in the wheel well. I'm pretty sure the headlight and turn signal wiring is up there. You might have to remove the fender to get to it. Also, check the fuse box under the hood. It's right next to the driver's side wheel so maybe it received some damage as well. Keep us updated so we can help.

Comment

I'll check and keep you posted. Thank you.

Comment

Loose ground wire. Probably got knocked loose during the blow out.

Comment

Any idea what the blue and green wires with a two pin female connector are? They are in the same bundle but don't look like they have been hooked up to anything goes for awhile. Po. Was a "backyard mechanic (cob job cough)

Comment

If the vehicle is on and the lights are on the drivers side turn signal will not blink. But will remain lit and No sound in the car. If I turn the high beams on the turn signal will work. If I remove the headlight bulb from its socket it starts blinking rapidly both high and low beams can be on. Windows will not work if the headlights out but make name sound If in they will not even make a sound. I checked the ground by the light took it off and made sure it was getting good contact. Fuses look okay. I'm nervous to try another headlight because they are not cheap. Thanks for you help

Comment

PPPs i took the keys out and my lights were on my drivers door made a weird noise. And the warning chime sounded like Morse code

Comment

I ended up cutting the ground that goes to the headlamp and making two new ground spots for each side of the wire. thanks for your help guys

Comment

Working...
                X