No announcement yet.

MPG survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 MPG is normal for my car, I rev the **** out of my engine all the time.
    Its been that consistent since I got the car, except for last winter, when it was super mo5ther****in cold and sometimes I would run the car for 10+minutes in the morning.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

dipsetpimp.... what size wheels do you have and did you have them on when you checked mpg? cause that will affect it....
      .. i get about 30-35 on the highway but i have intake and exhaust on it so i'm sure that affected it a little...
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

maybe the 14 mpg is from the wing. . .

Comment

lmao from the wing no way ...and by the way i took it off ...but my rims i removed to... as i said i removed all mods except the exhaust pipe

Comment

I'm getting ~32 MPG highway and I just ~31 mostly city driving/little highway

I also have a slight crack in exhaust manifold. Don't know how much that hurst mpg.
            Performance mods : high flow cat, cat-back exhaust, K&N filter in stock box
            ~99000 miles
            Last edited by loganss; 08-27-2004, 09:22 AM.
            ED
            '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
            Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
            WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I drove from seattle to montana last year with a stock 96 z5 1.5L and got 37-38 mpg there and back. ***its a 5 speed***

Im driving tomorrow to protland and now have intake, and header pipe back with rims. I will cheack and see.. Actually ill throw my 13's back on just to see if the mods affected it at all.

Comment

ok i went about 320 miles and it took 8.89 gallons which is 36.36 mpg

I was running 70-80 mph and that also included 25 miles of town driving

Comment

Working...
                X