97-98 BP Swap WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asylum24
    because then he would be doing everything for you and you would learn how to follow directions rather than using your head. people are lazy nowadays
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
      Why should we thank you? While it is cool you are finding out new stuff about your car, your solicitation for your knowledge isn't exactly "helpful" to people here.

I share lots of information I find out, yet you want to sell the information you found out by "modifying" peoples harnesses instead of just posting how they can modify their own. Until you do that, I don't think anyone should be thanking you.
      What the hell are you complaining about? Im selling information? Everything i find out, i post up here to help people. What do you think that whole swap thread was about. It let everyone know what issues they would run in to and how to fix them. What you said is just stupid. Believe me if i could write a simple how to on how to make a wiring harness i would. I guess you dont know much about them but they are alittle more complex than that. It took me months screwing around with salvage yards and harnesses trying to get a working one. I spent god only knows how much money on it and now i offer a simple, easy, quick,affordable solution to everyone here and youre mad? If someone told me,when i was working on my harness, that i could ship them my harness and pay em 50 bucks to make it work i would of sent it that damn day. Bottom line is, i give all the information i can and if i cant give it, its too complex to just write down. When you have a harness that needs moding and you spend 2 months trying to get it right dont come calling me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        because then he would be doing everything for you and you would learn how to follow directions rather than using your head. people are lazy nowadays
        I kinda agree there. I mean i understand everyone isnt a gearhead like some of us, but damn! sometimes people just need to use their brain!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X