jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

i didn't do this with my pro but with another car. our springs rest on a bottom "cup" what i did was unweld the bottom one and put it down and reweld it.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
        i didn't do this with my pro but with another car. our springs rest on a bottom "cup" what i did was unweld the bottom one and put it down and reweld it.
        that would hold the same effect of a lowering spring (permanently compressing the strut) but without the increased spring rate

so he'd bottom out more frequently, and just have the "effect" of being lowered with no actual performance gains

other than the lower center of gravity....

Comment

Working...
        X