No announcement yet.

rear drum to disc conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man do you know what 1300 dollars could buy ... cough cough -custom turbo set up- cough cough
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Already have that MAN!!!!!

btw, i'll be installing a larger intercooler soon with the core of 28" x 10" x 3.5"

=)

just recieved the new double row copper preformance radiator. so as soon as we get the intercooler done, i'll install both at the same time. I have the 94 pro head, just waiting on the custom cams by CS.

with the engine just about done. I need to have the stopping power to compliment it.
      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

get some 1st gen LX front brakes.. Unless you want the more showy big brakes. I ran across a company that makes the front and rear disc upgrade for the miata.. hmmm... It was like 1300 bucks..
        I don't know if that would fit though
        Bruce
        Originally posted by Project323
        Already have that MAN!!!!!

btw, i'll be installing a larger intercooler soon with the core of 28" x 10" x 3.5"

=)

just recieved the new double row copper preformance radiator. so as soon as we get the intercooler done, i'll install both at the same time. I have the 94 pro head, just waiting on the custom cams by CS.

with the engine just about done. I need to have the stopping power to compliment it.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

what size rotors are they? same as the 2nd gen 1.8? 11"?

FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Street, Autocross and Track Performance for your Mazda, Fiat 124, Toyota-Subaru BRZ/FRS/86.

Here you go.. You would have to research whether or not they will fit though ..
            Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Hey Pat..
              You see where the calipers are on the miata Front end...
              I am not sure if this would work for us..
              We would have to know for sure that the brake lines would connect in the same place and also that the adapter would fit to the spindle..
              Attached Files

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

EXTRA news

I just borrowed one of Negatzes photo's from him shocks thread.

You can look at his hub. The 3rd gens use the same style as the 1st and 2nd gen.. aside from maybe 1 minor difference.
                But 3rd gen rear discs should also be a good source. If you can find them

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i just checked with CS and they just sold the big brake kit. they probably will not carry it in stock but can always special order it for you if you want.

FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                  Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

My interest in the brake kit was based on curiousity only...not really in the market for such a thing.
                    '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Man, am I ever glad my Protege CAME with rotors all around! Cudos to the Canadian LX!!!
                      (HEHEHEHE)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Lucky Dawg! hehehe!
                        Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                          Man, am I ever glad my Protege CAME with rotors all around! Cudos to the Canadian LX!!!
                          (HEHEHEHE)
                          you fart, you have a US ES... lol ....
                          all us americans should sell our lx's and go to canada and buy their lx's with the 1.8's

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                            you fart, you have a US ES... lol ....
                            all us americans should sell our lx's and go to canada and buy their lx's with the 1.8's
                            Apparently there are a few small emissions system differences.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                            X