No announcement yet.

RSR on 2gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...nice drop ron, 16s???? get 17s! like mine, very much similar to the local mazdaspeed rims locally available here in the P.I. i think the guy who i got them rims still has another set in stock
    ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

Originally posted by caloyski5
      hmmm...nice drop ron, 16s???? get 17s! like mine, very much similar to the local mazdaspeed rims locally available here in the P.I. i think the guy who i got them rims still has another set in stock

Caloy how much did you get yours?? im thinking if its 17" then i might just get he mazdaspeed miata rims here (depends on the price)...But hey it its gonna look good then ill go for it (and cheap)...Actually my friend here told me if I want to put in the whole brake thing to convert it to a 5 lug. He said I can take his and slap it on mine cos it seems like it will bolt right in. He has a 2003 mazda P5, and he will even help me if im interested. Im not sure but that sounds so tempting.

COMPENSATE FOR SMALL SIZE...hahaha...I thought Ill throw in a good laugh..lol

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

22,000 petot brand new :D

but i got mine for only 15,000 petot 5 months used with a little itty bitty nick on one rim

Comment

Hmm seems reasonable, Ill ask around how much is the used MSM wheels. I still am gunning for the MS struts. Anybody selling theirs?

Comment

MS struts?

just received and renovated my set . . all for the price of one apple pie. harharhar

Comment

ill give you 2 apple pies..its good apple pie..come one il take it.haha

Comment

Nani?
                RS*R and Tein springs for 2nd Gen Protege?
                Got links? I checked the RS*R USA site and the TEIN USA site: nada

Comment

They are not available in North America. You'll need to find a JDM connection to get them.

I've found that RS*R also have a rear strut bar and Cusco has some parts that will fit our cars too (front stut bar and rear swaybar endliks, maybe more).
                  1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Wow...crazy. Too bad I'll never be able to afford that stuff..at least not for a few months

Comment

Ok. So now I've found some RS-R Ti2000 coils on trademe.

*BRAND NEW* RS-R Ti2000 lowering kit for Familia sedan 1994-1996 Model BHALP Fr -30~35mm Rr -50~55mm Top of the range springs with titanium content. Re...

txmzdspd2gen, do you have these or the normal RS-R's? Right now I'm considering 3 options for lowering springs.

Fr -3530mm Rr -5550mm RS-R Ti2000 - NZD$325
                      30mm Jamex - NZD$300
                      25mm Mazdaspeed by Eibach - NZD$518 (ex. Japan)

I really want the Mazdaspeed springs because of what they are, Mazdaspeed by Eibach. Just that they are pretty expensive. I still have to add NZD$150 on top for professional installation.

The only readily available springs for us here are the Jamex, and ordering Mazdaspeed Eibach's from Japan. Never seen RS-R's here before.

Edit: Just thought of another spring we can get 'Vogtland' springs. Aikel got some but dunno where from. Anybody got opinions on this spring?
                      Last edited by 96Familia; 04-16-2006, 01:54 AM.
                      Andrew
                      1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                      My Familia

Comment

Originally posted by Clappy
                        ..... i could only fit 1 finger in the back....
                        That's not what my mom said.

Comment

Working...
                        X