No announcement yet.

Stock springs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew about the RS*R springs for the BH, but how did you get them?

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard
      I knew about the RS*R springs for the BH, but how did you get them?
      A really good connection.lol.. Went to yahoo auction.jp while chatting to my freinds in japan and hes also looking thru the same thing and translate it for me. He purchase it and shipped it here.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Awesome. Are they Down Suspension or Super Down Suspension or other?
        oh, and your wheels are 17" right?

Comment

I have RS*R spring also. They are excellent springs. Also has a lifetime warranty ^^
          Andrew
          1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
          My Familia

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard
            Awesome. Are they Down Suspension or Super Down Suspension or other?
            oh, and your wheels are 17" right?

I think i got the down springs. Yeah its a 17 inch wheels with 205/50. IM planning on getting the ms struts for our car so I can adjust the ride stiffness in different situation. I like the drop of it and the only thing i dont like is the left back side it a itsybit lower than the other side. But everything is cool.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

F this... im cuttin my springs for now till i get my H&R's. i think ill take 2 1/2'' off.
              whats the best way to do it anyway? i really dont feel like having uneven springs on all 4. any tips before i start?

Comment

well strt at the bottom of the coil and mark it in the same spot on all of them then compress them and cut then you just gotta loosen the compressors and bam your done....
                MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Working...
                X