No announcement yet.

Got these today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good!! great stance on the car overall too!!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I like how the bumper and lip is panning out.

do you have dtrl's or city lights wired in your headlights?
      95 ES
      05 S60R

Comment

its canada it has to have drls.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
          oil pressure is alittle high there

also to knit pick your engine bay I would try to route the return fuel line under the fuel rail. Looks busy running over the top of it.
          Hahahaha i was wondering if anyone would notice the oil pressure and guess who did? Actually i havent installed the oil pressure sender yet cause im gonna connect it into the turbo oil line when i get to that point.
          Im shocked you didnt say something like wow high oil pressure yet no fuel
          pressure or ....nice emblem on the grill

Serious though, i need a proper 180 degree AN6 to fix that line on the rail.
          That also will come after the turbo install.
          Powered by ACME

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange View Post
            I like how the bumper and lip is panning out.

do you have dtrl's or city lights wired in your headlights?
            The car has DRL but i might run the fogs instead once connected .
            Im well pleased with the bumper and will go ahead with paint for it.
            Powered by ACME

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              looks good!! great stance on the car overall too!!
              Thanks!Ride height might be a little high for some, but like i said earlier i dont want scrub.I will do some performance comparisons with various shock settings to see what impact they have and post some updates regarding that.
              Gonna line it up first at work next week then play a little.
              I still have to install the MMS rear sway bar which will obviously change the back end responce.
              Again thanks for your support through this thread,the positive reinforcement has had a definite impact on getting this done.
              Powered by ACME

Comment

Ride height is really high for me

I can 100% guarantee you won't scrub going lower.

How's your roll center though? I know I'm lower than optimal, but just looking at it are you above it?

Comment

Originally posted by Beerizfood View Post
                  Hahahaha i was wondering if anyone would notice the oil pressure and guess who did? Actually i havent installed the oil pressure sender yet cause im gonna connect it into the turbo oil line when i get to that point.
                  Im shocked you didnt say something like wow high oil pressure yet no fuel
                  pressure or ....nice emblem on the grill

Serious though, i need a proper 180 degree AN6 to fix that line on the rail.
                  That also will come after the turbo install.
                  I couldn't make out the other gauge honestly.

I say go ahead and replace the oil sender now. The one I had had 2 ports for for the stock idiot light and one for the gauge. It'd take all of 5 mins during and oil change and would make you less of a ricer running around with non working gauges
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                    I couldn't make out the other gauge honestly.

I say go ahead and replace the oil sender now. The one I had had 2 ports for for the stock idiot light and one for the gauge. It'd take all of 5 mins during and oil change and would make you less of a ricer running around with non working gauges
                    Ok Matt i will,right after i do the rear sway bar,it wont be that difficult because i have allready wired the pillar out to the engine bay.
                    LOL at < ricer.I need to fix those "gills" on the fenders next.
                    On a less ricier note that fuel gauge is real handy with the adjustable
                    regulator.You should see the wideband react when i raise or lower the pressure.