i think i found something that sounds like it'll work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i found something that sounds like it'll work

if i have enough time and money this summer, i'd like to try and get my project 95 going. its been a long time of just sitting on parts.

but what im going to try and invest in are the Ksport rally gr spec coilovers. the spring rates seem like they are reasonable, and you dont lose any stroke when adjusting the height. and add to that is the damping/rebound adjustments that can be made.

they are definitely going to ride stiffer than stock but the springs rates aren't outrageously high like generic kits/springs out there.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

I'm going to go with Ksport coilovers as well when I get the money. Just the basic version, though, not the rally.

Comment

the regulars are rated at 420 and gravel rally at 336. stock is around 200 or so??
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Sounds about right. I haven't looked in a long time, though. I think my B&G springs around 200, maybe a little more.

Comment

Working...
        X