No announcement yet.

springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll probably get them tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday don't count, but I don't see why they weren't delivered today.

Comment

see my edit on one of the earlier posts

Comment

take pictures of the drop
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

definitely, if it ever stops weather-ing here. . . like a week and a half ago it was 70/sunny, but we got 2-4 inches of snow this past weekend. Where should I post the pics when I eventually get them?

Comment

If they are less than 100KB each you can attach them here. If they are not, you can email them to me and I will host them.

Comment

yup, red. Must be one of those "actual item may be different than picture" deals

Comment

So, when are you installing them? You have the springs, you have the struts. What else do you need? A camera!

Comment

lol, not quite, 4 brand spankin new Falken's are on the way, and I still have to order the MS rear strut mounts from CS, that's actually the whole reason for all of this. The original plates are deteriorated (normal wear and tear I'm told), so after I get those. I'll be borrowing a digital from a friend to take before/after pics, I'm shooting for completion by the end of the month

Comment

okay man, sounds good. do you have rims for those falkens?
                    also, what's the advantage of the mazdaspeed mounts?

Comment

Yeah, I was curious about those as well. I tried to look for stock ones (front/rear) when I changed the struts, but I could not find any, and its most likely faster getting from a dealer. But mine were in good shape, so I did not buy them. How much were they at CS? Because if they cost around the same price as from the dealer, then I think you paid good.
                      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

They're $122 at Corksport, but that's all I know.

Comment

Haven't bought them yet. Waiting on a paycheck. No, no rims yet, but the stock wheels are alloys, wheels may come with the next set of tires, I'm pretty fond of the 16" konig theory's myself. . . I like the classic multispoke designs (especially the Porsche SportClassic wheels) we'll see. . .

Comment

Tell us about the strut mounts. Why are the MS ones better?

Comment

just stronger, I don't know all the technical specs, I'd assume the guys at CS do tho, from what I've read, looks like they help w/ squat and nosedive, because when they go bad, you get lots of both, so an upgrade would reduce them beyond OEM

edit: yes that is one really long run-on sentence

Comment

Working...
                              X