Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st gen 4WD rear suspention in 2nd gen !??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the suspention size of the mount holes on the 1st gen ... does someone have the dimentions of the 2nd gen rear suspention mounting holes ?

<---- 25.5cm ---- >
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    93cm
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

- 95 323 Neo + GT-R ( http://323.a-spec.ca )
    - 90 Protege GT
    - 91 Protege 4WD
    - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

BLACK91GT
      Hi, im in Woodstock...check out my car at www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone
      Im also a member of www.vitalmotion.net (local KW car club) and from www.toprotege.com
      Next Sunday the 30th, VM and TOP are having an open house/BBQ at www.essentialspeed.com in Cambridge. Itd be AWESOME if you could come out! Send me an email at events@toprotege.com or MSN me at kdawgone@hotmail.com
      Id LOVE to come for a ride in your car sometime!
      KRIS

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

i've been contemplating getting a hold of a GTR gearbox and swapping the 4wd drivetrain into my 323ZE. i've just been going through the logic of the KL was swapped in, the BPT bolts into the 323s, so it must be a possibility that the KL with bolt to the 4wd tranny with some modification.

with the amount of money that i've put into the car, it only seems to make sense now.
        13.66@102

Comment

Put the car on the hoist ..... it does not have the 2nd hole like the BG chassis does for the 4WD rear end.

But i am sure it can be measured tapped in the right spot.

- 95 323 Neo + GT-R ( http://323.a-spec.ca )
          - 90 Protege GT
          - 91 Protege 4WD
          - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

Working...
          X