No announcement yet.

2002 protege ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need toget some new pics on here and get my build looking better! With the Turbo project just around the corner, I will get many pics of that!
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

Really good looking car. Keep us updated on the turbo install!
      sigpic My cardomain

Comment

thanks alot, I will be posting pics of some of the parts that have arrived, soon
        2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

some more toys for the car
          it feels like x-mas

My manifold

boost gauge

blow off valve adaptor flange

blow off valve

filter sandwich

feed line

rising rate fuel pressure regulator

divorced down pipe flange

will have intercooler and piping today, so pics tomorrow

Comment

nicely coming along like the painted valve cover

Comment

Last nights fun!

me and my friend working

test mounting the turbo

intercooler ftw

engine bay shots

no one except me noticed the head light out, not even the person that took the pic.lol

Comment

ordered my wide band, horray! I will be getting the rest of what I need very very soon

Comment

What exhaust mani did you use?

Comment

Nice job on the engine, I just put a Fidenza, ACT clutch combo in, snapped one of the bolts for the pressure plate. Since the flywheel is aluminum I said screw it and put it in with five bolts instead of 6. Works though. I also have the B&M shifter, did you have to bend the heat shield to stop the shifter from rubbing? that **** bothered the crap out of me. Anyway, to top it off, I went and posted my work in the BG work logs instead of this one. Just got my T3 yesterday, and the OBX manifold should arrive anyday now. I only plan on running 8psi, do u think the mazdaspeed ecu could be tuned to run about 215 to 225 horses? Or should I go with a standalone that uses all the stock sensors? Also, the Garret T3 should be able to use the COrksport downpipe for mazdaspeed right? If not I'm gonna go check this place out in baltimore to have a custom one made. Thanks, Burnt

Comment

What size rims and tires do you have? How much was the header? Is a pain to install?

Comment

looks great! It looks like you know how to install all of those things. I know nothing about doing that. lol. I just pay a local auto place to install my stuff. how much did those springs lower your car?
                        Mazda Protege 2000 LX

Comment

Working...
                        X