Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4doorscort View Post
    hey jeff seen you on airport rd the other day, lol car sounds smexyyy
    ya I thought that was you. saw your nice scort coming up in my side mirror it looked like your buddy in the passenger seat enjoyed the bov lol
    Last edited by vtec-this; 10-29-2012, 09:14 PM.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
    2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
    Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

hard to believe she is almost 10 years old.

Never been in an accident. Almost 0 rust. Under body is in better shape than my newer mazda6 lol

I bought the car new and cannot imagine selling it, especially after nights like tonight.

Spinning into 3rd gear, laughing as I fly by my friends new SI, smiling like the joker and thinking of all the great times I have had in the car.

Thanks to the people of msprotege.com, toprotege.com and wihandyman.com for the years of good advice and help with finding new/replacement parts. I wonder if she will go another 10 years..
      Last edited by vtec-this; 11-07-2012, 12:09 AM.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)

Comment

i approve of the above post
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Just hit the like button.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sexy! Looks good man! I'd drive a MSP if it was BP/FE powered...FS = no care lol
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

im not connected with facebook via here.......
              never willl be. i dont trust fb
              /

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Just hit the like button.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                sexy! Looks good man! I'd drive a MSP if it was BP/FE powered...FS = no care lol
                I agree... great handling car, but FSDE? :yawn:
                91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

How are the mounts holding up thus far? Someone really needs to make solid version of the z6 mount.. It's one reason I'm sticking with the bg awr mount. I'm curious to see how fast the z6 mount degrades.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                  HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                  Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

with the two trans mounts filled with window cocking the drivetrain does not move an inch. vibrations are very high though compared to a stock setup. for example starting off in 2nd from a slight roll I have to ride the clutch pretty hard to not vibrate the heck of the cabin.

Comment

ive always wondered what was the deal with that. 3rd gens must of been made a hell of alot cheaper. 1st gen's w solid mounts hardly transmit to the cabin

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                        3rd gens must of been made a hell of alot cheaper.
                        You have no idea...

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                        HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                        Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

of course the day after I put my winter rims and tires on the car I pull the trigger on a new set of summer wheels.

my fiance decided she was unhappy with the oem rims on her mazda6, so I gave her my 17" mazda3 gt wheels, bought her some brand new all seasons and then picked these rims up for next summer.

they are K speed brand. I think they are like 5 years or more old, but all look to be in decent shape with mounted 215/45/17s..might throw em on just to see how they look mounted later this week. Still trying to find specs about the rims somewhere online, seller did not know the details. they require hubcentric rings and came with a set of tuner lugs. trying to source some blue anodized tuner lugs to replace the chrome ones that came with the rims.

Last edited by vtec-this; 11-12-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

MS Shadow Dash install is on the way!

10.2" android tablet ordered. Should be here by December.

This is gona kick ass. Uses bluetooth to connect wirelessly MS to either an android tablet or phone! Can view all gauges, load tunes etc.

Can use tuner studio to design my own custom gauges etc. Can do datalogging and gauges on screen at same time etc. Even has accelerometer and speedometer data

sooooo happy I have MS for my EMS. Easy to tune and lots of cool free/inexpensive software. Nothing expensive to buy and very easy to use!
                            Last edited by vtec-this; 11-15-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

now if only tuner studio itself would run on android ... or did i miss that somewhere

going to get a mount for the tablet?

Comment

Just read your thread in the past hour and will continue following your updates, Defiantly inspiration for myself.
                                I'm in Australia and have a BJ SP20 wagon with the FS 2litre which ill be slapping a turbo system on until it pops which I'm sure wont last long..

Then after which will be doing my own conversion with a BPD turbo GTR engine, Looking around on a few sites and doesn't seem to be many people whom have Retro-fitted the older gen motors.
                                I love the BP motors, So much more alive than the F-series engines IMO.

Cheers,
                                Jayce.

Comment

Working...
                                X