No announcement yet.

Keith's '02 Protege ES Worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always liked the time attack colours. Good for you.
    1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Anyway, I think I finally made up my mind and am done modding the Pro. I took a civil service exam the other day for Syracuse Police and think I did real well. If I can get a salaried job come may Ill start saving up for the STI Ive been dreaming of....

The pro will stay most likely as a DD and a labor of love but no major modding

Comment

You'll be in the minority for car loving cops. We need more of those.

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Import loving, yea I will be.
          I find that many cops are into old school muscle, that or Harleys

Comment

So true, good decision. I was enrolled in the police foundations a few years ago right out of high school. Turned out that wasn't what I wanted to do at the time. Now I wish I had of stuck with it.

sigpic

Comment

Never too late to get back into it, once you get your foot in the door which is what Im trying to do with this SPD job, you can go just about anywhere in law enforcement

Comment

STi is my dream too my friend, 2007 STi limited with that charcoal color is my absolute dream, over any exotic supercar or anything else, I just love it.

But, my Speed3 will suffice for now, despite giving me all the headaches it gives me.

I wish it was AWD
                '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

Yea Im looking for a 04 or 05 personally, and AWD will be the tits

Inspiration for the look Ill be going for:

Or possibly this route:

Last edited by Sleezer1533; 02-12-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I really like the xxr 552's...

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

I hear ya, when it comes to wheels I like fewer spokes with some meat to em rather than a bunch of toothpick looking spokes

Comment

i like the sti interior...but i rather have a evo 9 ......good luck with the police thing and hope u get your dream car

Comment

Yeah man, STi's are sexy as hell. Black on black with an STi is a win win situation... if I had one, I think I'd clean it once a month if that... an STi is a rally-inspired car, throw some mudflaps and a skidplate on it, and get it dirty :D
                          '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

^^Exactly

Comment

Havin some problems fillin up the tank that happened for the second time today, heres the deal:

1st time: Car was at 1/4 tank and I stopped to fill up. Started filling when the handle popped unusually quick and continued to pop a couple more times as if the tank was full. Stopped filling and got in the car .... 1/2 tank full only. I figured it was a fluke and went on my way

Today: Same deal 1/4 tank and handle popped real quick. This time I went to adjust the nozzle and quite a bit of foamy gas spilled out. Tried to keep filling and the handle popped like full. Got in the car ... 1/2 tank again.

One thing to note, both these times the car was running, which I almost never do. Not sure if this is the problem cuz I see people leave their cars running while filling up all the time.

Any ideas??

Comment

Don't leave your car running.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X