No announcement yet.

Keith's '02 Protege ES Worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man and yea ... M247, youtube, here, cardomain?, ur everywhere lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
      Thanks man and yea ... M247, youtube, here, cardomain?, ur everywhere lol.
      i was in your trunk adjusting the stats on the capacitor and your ICE.
      damn that was rough my back hurts like hell.

Comment

Hahahahaha, but ICE?

Comment

sorry my bad. thats my home made term fo mobile sound systems lol.
          In-Car-Entertainment = I.C.E lol.

good thing i subbed this, looks like its going to be as interesting as 2.0tspeeds (ryan).

Comment

He a member here?

Comment

nah on 247, im here cause of warbird, hes got a decent progress thread here going...

Comment

Whats warbird's name on here, I cant seem to find it

Comment

its mazdawarbird lol haha

Comment

So cap a good Idea?
                    1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

So far so good. Only time will tell, I thought downgrading the whole system solved the problem but it took a couple months for the problem to happen again ...

Comment

The wonder of electricity

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

So lately ive been noticing with my HID's that the pass side is more yellow-y like a halogen and the right it clean white like an HID should look. So I ordered a pair of 6000K that came today and even though it was raining I put em in.

They seem to both look the same now, Ill check em out later when its dark and get some pictures as well. **On a curious note ... the last pair was HID low-beam and halogen hi-beam, this pair is halogen low-beam and HID hi-beam ... any reason why this is?**

Comment

HID's are brighter so they can get away with using them as highs if you don't have projectors. I would recommend going with a two stage HID rather then the hybrid style that you've just installed. There are a few different kinds. A friend of mine just installed a single stage in his Golf, but they have a mechanical actuator that slides the light bulb itself further into the light housing, throwing more light. I would recommend just getting two stage HID's. I know there a little more expensive but its a cleaner look and you wont have to worry about the varying light differences. Also note: that you should never touch the bulbs without gloves on. You don't want any oils getting onto the bulb, it will decrease the life slowly and also change the output somewhat. NOTE II: Don't ever turn the lights on without them paired. Just a few minutes of having one on and not the other will make a difference when comparing the two side by side a few months down the road.

sigpic

Comment

Yea I made sure not to touch em at all. And yea the bi-xenons are def. better but $10 compared to $40-$50 was the deal breaker for me. Once I get a job and have some cash flow comin in I most likely get a good set of bi-xenons.

Comment

Originally posted by aceofproz View Post
                                nah on 247, im here cause of warbird, hes got a decent progress thread here going...
                                Decent? Lol

Whats warbird's name on here, I cant seem to find it
                                <-----Here's your sign

Once I get a job and have some cash flow comin in I most likely get a good set of bi-xenons.
                                I'll be getting a set of 55w bi-xenons from DDM here soon. I can get you my old setup in 35w for a steal. Bulbs and ballasts if you need.

On a related note, you interested in my old projector fogs?
                                Last edited by Mazdawarbird; 04-01-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X