No announcement yet.

Keith's '02 Protege ES Worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^In all fairness I searched it once and it said "no results found" but then I did it again after asking and it worked lol.

Took these tonight, I need a camera that takes better dusk/night shots.

On an odd note ... my car stalled out while taking these pictures ... not really sure why lol

Comment

hehe dom

dude we gotta go HIDs.
      man all i gotta say is the hybrid ones are horrible. I had it when my lamps were H4 like you guys and when i was driving one side kept outing!!!
      if yours turns out sweet i might go buy HIDs and mess again....

nice pix btw

Comment

Originally posted by aceofproz View Post
        hehe dom

dude we gotta go HIDs.
        man all i gotta say is the hybrid ones are horrible. I had it when my lamps were H4 like you guys and when i was driving one side kept outing!!!
        if yours turns out sweet i might go buy HIDs and mess again....

nice pix btw
        I'll take a photo of my HID setup tonight. It's sweet for 6000k 35w. If you're looking for some good quality ones go to DDM Tuning. Not sure how much shipping would be to singapore but their setups have a lifetime warranty, and they're a lot cheaper than other setups on the interwebs.

$60 for 35w Bi-Xenon, slim ballast, and all the equipment you need. Extra $10 for 55w
        Last edited by Mazdawarbird; 04-01-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Clean Ride Mazdawarbird
          1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by TheDanny View Post
            Clean Ride Mazdawarbird
            I tank you veddy much

Comment

My lighting setup
              Last edited by Mazdawarbird; 04-02-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

What setting do you use for ur camera

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
                  What setting do you use for ur camera
                  Standard N.okia cell phone. I just play with the development setting a little when I import them to the pc

And why the F does the language filter remove brand names on electronics?
                  Last edited by Mazdawarbird; 04-02-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Haha didn't notice that. For some reason no matter what setting I use on my camera either the lights wash out the whole pic or you can barely see the lights, its frustrating lol.

Comment

Haha didn't notice that. For some reason no matter what setting I use on my camera either the lights wash out the whole pic or you can barely see the lights, its frustrating lol.
                      Well short of a $2k camera it's insanely difficult to get the lighting to not do that. With headlight shots at night, I always judge the image by the lcd display. I always have to put it at an angle to diffuse the glare a bit. I also cheat a little bit because I've got Adobe Lightroom to process my photos and make them look nice-nice

Comment

Yea I use picasa for the same reasons.

Also, checked the status of some items .... 3' x 4' Carbon fiber wrap for the fender, and car power cord for my laptop to run the OBDII reader are marked as delivered. Mail room wont be open for pickup till Monday though

Edit: just looked at the hours, the mail room is open tomorrow from 1-3 ... yay.
                        Last edited by Sleezer1533; 04-04-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yea I use picasa for the same reasons.

Also, checked the status of some items .... 3' x 4' Carbon fiber wrap for the fender, and car power cord for my laptop to run the OBDII reader are marked as delivered. Mail room wont be open for pickup till Monday though

Edit: just looked at the hours, the mail room is open tomorrow from 1-3 ... yay.
                          Oh the wonders of home delivery Hahaha.

Curious how that carbon fiber wrap is going to look. Hopefully it turns out awesome. Where did you get it? RVinyl?

Comment

No its a ebay vendor ... metrorestyling

Comment

No its a ebay vendor ... metrorestyling
                              Sweet. Let me know how it turns out. I may accent mine with some of that stuff if I like it enough

Comment

Ive used the 3m DiNoc on the interior b4 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X