Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Lame

Comment

I just had all four tires mounted and balanced. Just have them put the weights on the inside of the wheel. Never been a really big fan of hammer-ons but they really don't hurt the wheel when they put them on.
      1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

They can put em on the inside? What does a mount and balance typically run price wise?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
          They can put em on the inside? What does a mount and balance typically run price wise?
          Same as a standard balance. Just different type of weights. You can give it a try, I've just never been able to get it to work

Comment

^Well what does that generally run price wise?

Comment

^Well what does that generally run price wise?
              Well since I bought the tires at the shop it's free

Lol tire balancing tends to run about $20 up here

Comment

per tire or for all four?

Comment

per tire or for all four?
                  I believe per 2 maybe 4. I haven't paid for it in quite a while so I'd have to check

Comment

Just gettin an idea, didnt want to break the bank but thats fairly cheap

Comment

I cant see it being all that much. I paid a friend $30 for all four but that was just a thanks for doing the work. He was bored at work. Usually not very expensive though. And yes they can put hammer-on weights on the inside lip. Unless your rims are really out.

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Got my OBDII reader for my laptop in the mail today ... yes thats a panda on the software disc I guess thats what you get when you order from Hong Kong. Hopefully I can get it hoocked up to the car by mid-week and see what this CEL is all about. Now only if I can figure out how to get it to say "Danger to Manifold!" HeHe

Comment

Ha! Then your bolt in floor will fall out from the passenger side. Nice Scanner

sigpic

Comment

Bad and Good today...

Went to try out the OBDII scanner and it wont work, looks like I got a knock off that doesn't work with the software. Luckily, the software's site says you can send them the knock off and get $25 toward a legit one ... I may do that.

Also, the process involved me plugging my comp into the cig lighter and the V1 freaked out. Anyone who knows the history of my car knows I have issues with the front Cig out let .... However I think I know finally what the issue is. Its a simple as my 1-2 adapter being shotty. So I picked up a new one and Ill be mounting it up sometime soon.
                            New on left and old on right

Also saw this and loved the stance...

Comment

miata for the win! Can anyone say drifto!

sigpic

Comment

Not a Miata, although the front does look like one

Comment

Working...
                                X