No announcement yet.

Speedracr79's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just aquired a rare no longer found part to add to my list of hard to find rare parts i just worked out a deal and got me a BNI"P" Kartboy Short Shifter. Im trading my almost new TWM and some powder coating work for it but its all good now my Karboy shifter bushings will be paired up with its long lost friend the shifter and they can be one forever...haha I'm also gonna install the TWM in the other guys car, in the end i feel its a good deal everyones happy he gets a shifter i get a Kartboy he gets some coating i do some coating its a win win in my book..haha

FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

looks like a nice piece
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Its solid like my twm one the finish isnt as nice though but itll be covered anyways so no biggie
        FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Didnt get much done this weekend but i fitted up the front end to see it kinda complete again. Swapped out the crappy dome and map lights for some LED ones, also swapped out the oem reverse and rear turn signals bulbs for some LED ones also. I have the front trun signals but will install them when the car is done. Also swapped out the crappy flimsy oem sun visors for some more sturdy MSP ones.

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

While you're bondoing the front bumper you should fill in the area where the front plate is supposed to go. Make it smooth with the angular piece that sticks out above it. I've seen it done on a P5 in a Quebec I think and it looked sick.

Comment

LED lighting is really nice to have. altho the dome light. you'll probably want more in there. i rigged 2 48 SMD LED panels into mine.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

WOW! I really enjoy this thread, good work man keep up

1995 KIA Sephia GS
                1992 Mazda 323

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch3 View Post
                  While you're bondoing the front bumper you should fill in the area where the front plate is supposed to go. Make it smooth with the angular piece that sticks out above it. I've seen it done on a P5 in a Quebec I think and it looked sick.
                  I never thought about that now that you mention it it is kinda awkward so I will be filling it in.

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                  LED lighting is really nice to have. altho the dome light. you'll probably want more in there. i rigged 2 48 SMD LED panels into mine.
                  Well ill see how this looks and if I need more ill look into it. i dont use them often but whan I do im sure they will be brighter than the OEM ones so they should be fine. Got a pic of yours Im not to familiar with LED lights these I bought of a buddy in Singapore he said he had them made they wernt like ebay ones there was a GB he was in that made some custom ones so they would be brighter than others

Originally posted by joselito323 View Post
                  WOW! I really enjoy this thread, good work man keep up
                  Thanks man but unfortunatley this build has been going very slowly for 3 years and yesterday i found out im getting laid off they are closing down my office and consolidating it to another office so the build which I was planning on finishing this summer has been put on hold till I can find another job. So ill still update the thread with the stuff I have but I wont be able to do much more than that.
                  FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

OK well no progres has been made but I have acquired a few more parts though I got the CDM optional arm rest, AAC adj end links, Split Second Fuel Timing Controler, and a 03.5 front and rear msp lip the front lip I had before was cut where the deletes go so previous owns can run fogs so id like to have a lip that I can use the deletes I bought. And well I already had a rear lip but I couldnt pass up the deal i got on them both so I had to get it. Ill post pics of the new items later on
                    FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Helped a buddy install my TWM SS along with the Corksport shifter bushinbgs, Bronzoil and 3rd link Bushings all on his car as well as mine. Heres a pic of mine before they go back in and a pic of a buddy took of me grinding the old rivot off

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Minor update on parts list...I finally brought home my tranny i didnt realize that I didnt have it here till a buddy asked me where it was...lol

But a few parts ive collected earlier heres the pics of the front and rear AAC Adj end links, Split Second Fuel Timing Controller, Areocatch Locking hood pins with flush mounts, and a CDM optional armrest, and was lucky enough to get my hands on another set or 03.5 front and rear lips always good to have back ups if something should happen to mine I have back ups..haha just waiting for them to come in oh and a set of rally armor mud flaps as well

I am going to have a get together at my place sometime soon for those who want to help me put this baby back together I just need a few more things to be complete, just need my coils, port and polish, seals and gasket then im ready to go. I am contemplating on if i should get some rods and pistons just oem ones nothing fancy just to have new internals. But im just waiting for me to find a job so I can get the ball rolling and get some more cash in my pocket to help fund the rest of the progress.

Will update with more as it happens
                        FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

fond on the endlinks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                            fond on the endlinks!!!

Thanks just got me a new job so in a few weeks im gonna get things ready to start the project for completion. Just got my hands on a set of Mishimoto 12" fans so im stoked.
                            FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Whats the update with this build?

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                                Whats the update with this build?
                                my bad been kinda busy with work and what not also remodeling my kitchen.

Not much has taken place will up date tomorrow after work of the new parts and stuff I got in.
                                FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X