No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also i see your looking for a gtx/gtr trans, is that wat your going to use to convert?
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
      also i see your looking for a gtx/gtr trans, is that wat your going to use to convert?
      I've been trying to be very patient with my decisions on how it's going to all play out. I could certainly afford this option sooner and make it all happen much faster than waiting to find a evo trans for cheap used. The gtx not so much, but, the gtr trans should be able to take a lil more punishment. So, in other words.. Yeah I'm looking! just dunno 100% yet. It would have to be a very good deal for me to jump on a gtr trans, and even better of a deal for the gtx.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

ya that's weird how it rides up the hatch like that lol. good score tho! I bet it was nearly $30 to ship that from Canada!
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

ya looks like its on upside down

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
          2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
          Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Interesting 4 lug Protege 5 in that Mint Blue spoiler pic. Appears to have the JDM bumper, probably just re-badged. I always wanted a mid wing on my P5, but never found one I liked.
            sigpic
            1992 Familia GT-X
            1988 323 GTX
            2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
            2014 Civic Touring

Comment

^ Didn't even notice that... weird indeed.

Comment

ah gotcha yes evo trans would be best.

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

The wing legs do look awkward. I'm sure you can make it look pretty, though. Why would Mazda make that?

Comment

Well, so much for my mid spoiler.. GFD!!!!! Some goombah broke it and it was the last one they had in stock

Comment

get out of way!? you would have been the only one i knew who had that atleast here in the states!!!! that sux man.

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

****, you were going to cut the awkward leg things off it anyway. Have them ship it to you for a discount (or just the shipping cost) and patch it together. Unless it's way worse than I'm imagining.

Comment

Said it's completely in half and unusable.. I asked for pics lol. I'm calling BS and thinking they never had one to begin with. So if anyone has leads on one, let me know.

Comment

so much for customer service on their end... that would drive me nuts !

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
                              so much for customer service on their end... that would drive me nuts !
                              ****ty customer service is the worst!!!

I may have found a mid spoiler over on m247! If that falls through, then I'm going to make a modified mold from a bg gtr spoiler

Comment

Started pulling the carpet, only to find what looks to be a murder scene for soda's under it. Also found at least $5 in quarters so far! It's all sticky and gross.... Hoping to have the EGT harness in by the end of the week. However, this may slow me down a bit cause it's way too foul under there and requires cleaning NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X