X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love previous owners that dnt care
    sigpic

Comment

ah man thats gotta stink, literally! All this cleaning that your doing is making me want to do it too.
      Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
      99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
      01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
        ah man thats gotta stink, literally! All this cleaning that your doing is making me want to do it too.
        it's so bad that like 70% of the carpet backing stayed on the floor pan. Rear passenger side floor board is covered in mold.. I knew something was causing a weird odor in the cabin, but, now I know what it was

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
        HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
        Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

oh man that just reeeeks!! Good thin you discovered it in time to replace/clean wat needs to be inside.
          I knw mine has a wierd odor but its cuz ive got holes that are not sealed at the firewall lol I have an airfresher for that tho
          Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
          99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
          01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

that's nasty lol I remember my 626s carpet looked like someone had a bag of those caramel cube candies and let the bad melt into the carpet haha, it was soooooofa king nasty I gagged most of the time haha....ugh...still remember that lol. I hope you're managing ok though lol
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
              that's nasty lol I remember my 626s carpet looked like someone had a bag of those caramel cube candies and let the bad melt into the carpet haha, it was soooooofa king nasty I gagged most of the time haha....ugh...still remember that lol. I hope you're managing ok though lol
              Yummy!! Yep, I'm good.. I was wearing a respirator thankfully. I started slacking and sat down to watch Curiosity land on Mars

Comment

Found a lil time to finish pulling the dash out amongst the rest of the mess. Time to get serious with the wiring next..

Comment

First stages of complete rewiring.

Dash and wiring diet. Tons more cleaning to do.

Comment

coming along nicely!!! tuned in to see some awesome progress
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

subadubdub, hope you follow it all the way through! keep it up!
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

One of my side projects to this all.. Sorry for the crappy pics. Not much lighting in my temp storage room which will end up being my new workshop Can't wait!

Part 1 of the new center console 2 stage foam ftw. Basic form for me to work with. Way more work to do before its even close to being done. Figured I'd share!

Comment

Guessing heat and ac are out of the question. Raw balls. I approve but only because I don't live in Florida anymore.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            Guessing heat and ac are out of the question. Raw balls. I approve but only because I don't live in Florida anymore.
                            Indeed. I'm a bit weird.. this I know

Comment

keep it white and it won't be as hot haha. Looks good man, curious to see the outcome of that center piece!
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                                keep it white and it won't be as hot haha. Looks good man, curious to see the outcome of that center piece!
                                It's silver lol

Comment

Working...
                                X