Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
    The 95 bp protege also uses that rear mount location.
    I've never really dug through a BHA far enough to notice that. Good to also know

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

yep got 2 bolts in to line it up and give it a quick test drive tonight. it worked but I think I need to do some more work now on my other mounts to get the setup perfect. when i let off the throttle quickly it feels a bit unsettled. going over bumps in the road seemed odd too.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
      2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
      Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

I'll be getting ready to drop the real motor in for the last of my passenger side mount adjustments and crossmember mounting layout done and set in stone. Decided to start working on modifying the FS driverside top mount bracket so that it utilizes one of the original BG tapped bolt holes. I'm not too keen on relying on those partially tapped holes for studs. I'm still deciding on whether or not I'm even going to use those, we'll see.. pics to follow of what I've done so far.

Comment

the more i look at this pic the more i think i want to remove my bg crossmember and mod the bj one to work.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
          2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
          Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Worked on tweaking the FS mount for a solid fitment on an EGT case. Isn't pretty yet.. still more work to be done to it.

Comment

Guess it's my turn to play whats in the box However, it's probably uber easy to figure it out lol.. Should be here by Thursday!

Comment

That wing for the p5 youve been wanting lol
                sigpic

Comment

See ^ easy..! Also going to attempt to get my manifold welded up this coming week if time permits.

Comment

Sweet EWG Im assuming
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M323GTR View Post
                      Sweet EWG Im assuming
                      LOL where have you been for like the past 8 months

Old pics are old. The collector is flipped in the above pic because I didn't originally plan on going top mount.

Comment

O yea i remember lol ur still goin top mount
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea top mount.

Comment

Sweeeeeet thats goin to be bad ass
                            sigpic

Comment

Should make for some fun or make the rods scatter like roaches when it comes into boost lol

Comment

We shall find out lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X