No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got bored. Pulled the hatch.. The mid spoiler is now mounted Pics later.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Needs more work. At least it's mounted though.

Comment

Looks good bro i cant wait to mount mine but it needs some persuading lol gotta modify the stock mounts
        Last edited by M323GTR; 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

It's not all thaaat bad. Basically a rip off of the GTR spoiler. I like it.. Downside is the hatch is garbage without now. A good highway trip should allow me to determine whether or not it's going to be an improvement or a problem. Need to remove the tint while I have it out

Comment

More pics

Comment

Started messing with the exhaust a little bit tonight. It looks like at this point that my stuff from the egt will work without much work. So far it looks like I'll only need to take about 4" from the very rear between the muffler and the subframe section. I may need to lengthen it up front around 4" when I go to redo my downpipe. Not bad.. less work makes me happy! Will be ordering some new Tokico blues / Tokico springs for it. Need to redo the braking system completely.. Need to pick up a probe/626 subframe and lca's. The list goes on. Lots more work to come

Old pics of my exhaust. zx2 trubendz 2.5" kit thats slightly modified.

Last edited by jinx; 12-14-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Got a lil further on the exhaust! However, I need to shorten it in a few areas. Nothing major. It's just a tighter setup then the BG was.

Comment

After fussing with the exhaust some, I'm leaning towards getting a fuel cell for it now. I'd likely end up having to do it when I start doing the awd conversion anyways.

Comment

Dual tip centered exhaust ?

Comment

is the fuel tank that much in the way??? any pictures of the OE routing on that beast?
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                        Dual tip centered exhaust ?
                        No, I'm tucking it as close to the passenger side of the tunnel as I can get it for the future addition of a driveshaft.

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                        is the fuel tank that much in the way??? any pictures of the OE routing on that beast?
                        For a driveshaft to clear, yes. The exhaust? Not so much, but, I also need to plan ahead for said near future mods, so I'm not wasting my money while it's still FWD.

Comment

it can be semi expensive. but have you looked into oval tubing in the tighter areas of the tunnel? that'll help give you alot more clearance for the driveshaft
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Looks like I'll be busy at least for a lil while.. I bought an Arduino to toy with!

Comment

no clue what that is, but all the luck man lol.

P.S. got those rear strut bar brackets finally, just gotta get em boxed up and they'll be out hopefully tomorrow or monday
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                                no clue what that is, but all the luck man lol.

P.S. got those rear strut bar brackets finally, just gotta get em boxed up and they'll be out hopefully tomorrow or monday
                                Arduino in short, is an open source electronics prototyping platform. Useful for making all kinds of goodies PM'd about the brackets!

Comment

Working...
                                X