X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice i cant wait to see her all finished
    sigpic

Comment

Still far from being finished... getting closer though!

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

What turbo are you planning to run? Nice build you got there!
        Engine
        Trans
        Power

Comment

A Precision 5431e CEA

Comment

Ohhhh wow! how much do you want to make 450whp?
            Engine
            Trans
            Power

Comment

I'd like to eventually. I have some mods and work to put in before that happens. In the meantime, I'll be happy to see it over 300

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                I'd like to eventually. I have some mods and work to put in before that happens. In the meantime, I'll be happy to see it over 300
                Well good luck!
                Engine
                Trans
                Power

Comment

Originally posted by Berto24 View Post
                  Well good luck!
                  Just in case you didn't know already, I'm using a BP, not a FS

Comment

Been rethinking what I'm going to do for hood vents.. realized just how uneven the webbing is on the bj hoods.. wtf?? Going to make doing the vents properly very tricky! Thinking about going this route rather than the focus rs vent I waz originally going to use.

Sent from my Android tablet using Tapatalk 4
                    Attached Files

Comment

It's getting to be about this time... about where I'll be placing the intercooler. Still plan on running my old one, no need for a jumbo intercooler...

Comment

Originally posted by Berto24 View Post
                        What turbo are you planning to run? Nice build you got there!
                        Said turbo and top mount manifold

Comment

Dropped the manifold off at Kiko Engineering to be welded up. Can't wait to get it back and see it finished amongst other stuff, I had to pick up a different walbro for the tank, mine was for Fords sending unit and won't work with the Mazda version..

Comment

Are they going to " back flush" while welding up the manifold? Read about it and apparently really helps avoiding cracking

Sent from my iPhone5
                            using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                              Are they going to " back flush" while welding up the manifold? Read about it and apparently really helps avoiding cracking
                              That would be back purging with argon. It stops the formation of a hard crystalline substance on the interior side of the weld that forms if you don't back purge. The junk that forms can eventually crack off and end up grinding away at your precious turbine wheel.. Back purging also helps with proper weld penetration iirc.. It will indeed be purged

Fuel pump goods arrived today! New Walbro 255lph HP pump, high pressure filter, and pre filter. It had to be done soon, so I just got it over with...

Comment

2 rows of fun.. Fills the void nicely!

Comment

Working...
                                X