Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I present you with the one handed shaky photo! Playing with layouts for the DP. Probably going to mock it up with mild steel and then do a stainless version. No I'm not going 3"... Staying 2.5".

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Man this build gives me wet dreams
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M323GTR View Post
          Man this build gives me wet dreams
          That's strange.. it gives me a upset stomach and diarrhea!!

Comment

I bet the anticipation
            sigpic

Comment

curious your reasoning for sticking to a 2.5" dump?
              have you thought about a 2.5" till right after the bend & then a transisition to 3"? that would help keep some low end grunt
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

It's one or the other, no mixing or bottle necking the entire setup.. 2.5" will support all the power I plan to make with this setup. I also don't run a cat, so I have much less back pressure to deal with. My WG doesn't mix with the exhaust either. I could keep going on about it.. I honestly do not see a need for it on my setup.

Comment

A not so shaky pic! Temp tacked in place. Damn wastegate is gonna have to be placed on a short run of pipe to clear. Not what I wanted to do..

Comment

He'll be a pro when he gets older He insisted I take a picture of him with the BP... My lil helper!!

Comment

Like a boss!!!!
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Didn't really get anything done today. Still deciding how I'm going to run the DP. Going to support it and brace it to the block using a modified oem piece.

Comment

Not 100% sure this is where the wg will end up just yet. I'm still thinking bout switching over to the vbanded mvs.

I definitely succeeded in making this turbo setup use as little space as possible..

Last edited by jinx; 11-07-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

im making decent power on a internally gated turbo and a 2" stock axleback with a stock muffler. I dont see how a nice 2.5 + EWG + racing muffler could hold you back much lol
                            Last edited by vtec-this; 11-08-2013, 08:42 AM.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                            2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                            Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by vtec-this View Post
                              im making decent power on a internally gated turbo and a 2" stock catback with a stock muffler. I dont see how a nice 2.5 + EWG + racing muffler could hold you back much lol
                              So many people go by internet hearsay anymore rather then having any solid proof or actual experience on the subject matter..

Comment

Anyways... moving on! Checking measurements on the DP routing. Something like this so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X