X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mooooaar pics.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Didn't get much done the past few days. Welded up the BG/BJ main fuse block bracket. Ain't pretty, but, it'll work.

Random shot for the hell of it.

Comment

functionality>pretty
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Did a lil more last night. Just sitting in place as an example.. Needs more cutting and some reinforcement added. There's a reason I saved this.. I will be using my hood latch as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
            Did a lil more last night. Just sitting in place as an example.. Needs more cutting and some reinforcement added. There's a reason I saved this.. I will be using my hood latch as usual.

May not use this after all.. We'll have to see just how much reinforcement is needed to make it not flimsy again. Looks like I'll have to notch the hood to clear the cap a bit too. No big deal though.

Comment

Looks like this will work just fine with some good reinforcements. Still needs quite a bit of work.

Comment

Are you going to run a cooler for the power steering? My autocross cars will boil he fluid pretty quickly without it.

Comment

What power steering? Hah

Comment

We no need powa steering lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                      What power steering? Hah
                      That works too I guess. Nearly impossible on mine though. 275/30-15s and a small steering wheel do not like to turn.

Comment

I don't mind having or not having power steering. No room for it this time around.

Comment

loving no PS on mine.

however if you do find it a pain you can always add an electric unit from a mr2 or even newer mazdas and other vehicles. they are quite common nowadays I bet you could pull one from a wreckers for $20.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                          2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                          Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Started working on the brackets and bracing for the middle core support. I need to drill these and clean them up. Also maybe remove a tad more material, but, I think these will work out just fine for the upper portion.

Can see where these will be going below. It will allow me to make the center section removable, so that the rad can come out with ease. Still need to make the lower front brackets for it.

Comment

Won't look bad once I'm finished with it. Bolted in just on the top, it's already pretty sturdy. Also need to do the radiator tie downs.

Comment

Checking to make sure everything still fits nicely. Intercooler is not properly mounted yet and is just sitting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X