No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to some info I found on the net, the egt axles are longer than the p5s. Something's not right with the p5 one that I have. Engine is aligned properly and sitting at the correct height.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

More sexy stuffs..

6an to 15mm hard line adapters with the screw on backs.

Ford FPR to 6an adapter.

Need to redo this with a 90 degree off of the hard line connection

Horrible tint must go! Wheels look very dark in this pic.

Comment

love the AN connections
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Besides needing a 90 degree fitting for the return side, fuel lines redone

Comment

Redid the return line with the 90° fitting. Much better I'll probably have to change this up a bit when I go ITBs.

Comment

much better with the 90°!!!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Indeed. I'm probably going to cover most of the exposed stainless lines with vulcan fire sleeves. I had already planned on doing everything up by the turbo for added heat protection.

Comment

Also considering just having it wrapped, rather than getting it painted. Dunno though.. Still needs body work done regardless.

Comment

My extended and modified water necks to reach the now further away radiator. I still need to clean up and paint the passenger side neck.

Comment

ceramic coatings (if thats what you meant by painting) are godlike when it comes to thermal control.
                      I can't keep the car cool without having my setup coated. even with a 3" thick rad core.
                      with a coating, the fan barely kicked on...

Comment

Ceramic engine enamel. I had zero problems keeping the EGT cool, even when boosting like an ass on the hottest days down here. Hood vents do wonders for heat I had a slight issue with over cooling during the winter months due to them. I also run a low temp thermostat.
                        Last edited by jinx; 02-13-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

My fancy coolant hardline with a SS 4an fitting for the wastegate. I brazed it.

Comment

kickass job man! was that a weld on AN piece or did you have it made? where did you get some good brazing rod??
                            i've been on the hunt for some myself[altho admittedly I haven't been searching too hard the last few months]

Comment

Back at it for now anyways.. Expect updates sometime soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X