Alternator ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternator ???

Last night my alternator died I've had the car for 2 yrs and it died?!? doesnt make much sense but its still under warranty.
    my question is....i have my 500/w JL Audio Amp plugged into my battery....does that make any difference? someone told me that i need to get a better alternator??? suggestions?!

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
    4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

right?! imma get the optima battery....you think that would do?

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:

Comment

Optima batteries are very good. I've had my Red Top a while now and it handles my sub no problem. Just make sure you get the correct size.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i went yesterday to the dealership and the alternator was fine. the alternator belt broke! sheesh!!!! anyways...thanks for your help fellas

o' i bought and installed the optima battery (the yellow one) today, yippee
        Last edited by PRican_Angel; 01-25-2005, 08:41 PM.

www.floridamazdaclub.com

For Sale:

Comment

Working...
        X