What midpipe to use for MSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What midpipe to use for MSP?

Looking to upgrade my exhaust on my MSP. Looking at midpipes with a catback, or a full exhaust. Anyone have any opinions on what's best to use. I am not boosting beyond stock and I do have a CAI and an upgraded IC.

thanks
    d.

Please stop rewording a question over and over while posting them in different threads. This is why nobody has answered you. I would also like to have the ten minutes of my life back that was wasted reading the same crap over and over again.
    Tony
    Intense Performance
    Mazda Club
    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
    www.responsenegative.com
    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
      Please stop rewording a question over and over while posting them in different threads. This is why nobody has answered you. I would also like to have the ten minutes of my life back that was wasted reading the same crap over and over again.

Actually Tony, if you will take a look at the time the questions were asked you can see that I just came up with this question. So my response to you is also: since you did respond to my question but offered no answer only critized, THANK YOU for the 10 minutes I wasted reading your response.

d.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
        I guess you don't know what "rewording" means
        you posted this **** http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ewpost&t=17404 in the general section too... and its practically the same question, you could've all put it together in ONE post instead of wasting space and people's time

You know what ....you're right. My bad!

d.

Comment

try corksport.com They have everything you could ever want @ good prices and excellent service!!
          Last edited by Brian99ES; 06-30-2005, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X