R-R insert users chime in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-R insert users chime in!

I had the front one in and was pleased with how little vibration there was, but took it out because I was worried about tearing the rear mount. Now I have a smooth idle, but the bucking is back! So, I just ordered the rear insert and will be trying both. It is my contention that with both front and rear the vibration will not be any worse than just the front and may even be less.

What have you guy/gals experienced?
    Check out my website. I love my cars!!!!
    WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/MATTSSTANG87
    PR5 mods: Custom/Vibrant exhaust, OBX header, WELLSpeed midpipe, WELLSpeed CAI, R-R Racing UDP, MP3 ECU, KartBoy shifter bushings, shortened shifter with a billet Mustang knob, Redline fluid, stainless clutch line, Progress springs, Progress 22mm rear swaybar, Polished PR5 wheels with Kumho Ecsta 712 205/50/ZR16, Dave B rings, J-Spec intake cam, Mazdaspeed exhaust cam, removed VTCS and ported intake, throttle body coolant bypass mod., Tokico HP Struts, Megan Racing rear strut tower bar.

Working...
X