No announcement yet.

Ok Ok I Need Some Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worrin bout makin my automatic all get up and go!! I'll just stick to sho!!That is a good idea Proto2k, drivin someone elses ride when i get the need for speed!!! My man has a nice CRX I can drive if i feel like gettin the GO!!!! And I mean GO GO GO!!!! But thanks for all ur advice!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Yeah, speed is not what a Proteges all about. Its not meant for drag racing or anything. Its a lil demon on the twisties though. The lil things you CAN do do help a bit but, forget about smoking a Nissan Sentra SE-Spec V or something like that. Before we put a drag turbo kit into my buddys 98 Honda Accord I DID keep up with him an I'm pretty happy with that. Still waiting to get news from the Nopi site on a new header they have "To be announced." That should give it a lil more pull.
      " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
      Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
      Painted calipers
      Injen CAI
      Custom exhaust
      Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Working...
      X