OBX header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBX header

I'm contemplating on buying a OBX turbo header. I've heard from two different people say opposite things about it. Just wounder what u guys thought about it. I know it fits a T3-T4 turbo, but that's no big deals. Tell me your oppinion.
    CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

I dnt kno from exp, but from my research that would be a good choice. But id check to c wat DC sports offer first. You might be able to find one with a down pipe with it too.

Comment

i did but nothing came up on their site

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

Comment

unless your bottom end is already built i would not reccomend anything above the stock turbo. theres a member on here "rpm" who's made or is making a 2.0l turbo manifold to replace the stocker
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I already talked to RPM about that and he want a $1000+ for it. Yeah it looks sweet, but I don't have that kind of money for just header

Comment

wow, that doesn't seem right at all
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

No it dosen't. It's ansaine. I can buy a whole exhaust and a obx header for that much through corksport, vibrant, or obx.

Comment

well, you can use the obx turbo header, it is good. make sure if you turbo, run the e6x haltech ems, otherwise dont bother with the turbo. make sure if you get the obx turbo manifold, get a T3 to T3 Turbo Adapter With Wastegate Flange off of ebay, they run about 60 bucks before shipping.

you want that because they only have the wastegate flange on one header pipe, you need the adapter to get a better actuation of your boost from all 4 header pipes. just look it up on ebay and you'll see what i mean. let me know if you need any further assistance with the performance side

Comment

thnx

Comment

Well I think I'm going to wait on the header. Instead I went with the Vibrant exhaust system. I'm lookin into the steed speed header which looks sick. Luv the styling and how it replaces the stock version while keeping the same turbo. Heard nothin, but great reviews overall.

Comment

most excellent, With that im sure you can just upgrade the turbo later down the road,to perhaps a garret GT series, without having to worry about custom manifolds

Comment

that's what I'm thinkin

Comment

Working...
                        X