need to get ideas for fuel pressure regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to get ideas for fuel pressure regulator

i recently found my car running a tad on the lean side of things. I acquired a fuel pressure regulator to cure my problem for now. i was going to run a A/F controller but when i get my turbo kit it comes with a fuel management unit so this regulator is just to get me running right till then. so i need any pics you have of a regulator installed and how you eliminated the stock reg. i have an idea of how i am going to acomplash this but wanted to see if anyone out there already did this. thanks for the help.
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

okay did some research aparently it is good to leave stock reg in the system and put new reg after it, so my prob is, is the reg on the driver side part of rail that has metal lines going to it or is it on other side with plastic lines, really confused right now.
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

i have it all fingered out lol.

Comment

Figured out in 7.5 hrs FTW!!!!
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X