wide band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wide band

I am finally ordering the AEM UEGO wide band sensor harnes and gauge. The deal i found is fantastic. it is only 218 free shipping, and it is brand new through a reputable site, visit mazda3online.com, mazdaspeed pro then go to wide band solutions. I am stoked. I can get my fuel set up then I don't need much more before I am making boost. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

thx man i need one too perfect timing thanks

Comment

They go for that much on ebay IIRC
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I could have saved a few bucks, but I like supporting protegegarage, I buy alot of **** from them and would hate to see them go down! Not that my one purchase would change that, but it needs to start some where. they have helped me alot before and I think there helpwas worth an extra 20 dollars. just my opinion
        2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

Working...
        X