Help with Radiator Search for MSP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Radiator Search for MSP!

Okay I have a 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege with a radiator that's completely busted and useless and I need to find a replacement. I've looked up various websites such as www.partstrain.com , www.autopartswarehouse.com , Ebay , car-parts.com , and etc. But nobody has the radiator I need for my car. The radiator they all offer are too wide for my MSP; the width of offered radiators are for non-msp's 26.68" wide I need one that's roughly 22" wide due to the SMIC that's in the way. Any ideas guys? I hate to buy one from the dealership cause the one they have for my car is $380 + tax (-_-

If purchasing from the dealership is my only choice I'd rather buy a FMIC and get the wider radiator for the non-msp that would fit right in the car perfectly.

Yeah, I know that this threads a little old but I figured I'd post something anyway. I'm not sure if you need this but I found a performance radiator online and I figured I'd post it either for you or anyone else looking for cooling upgrades. Now its $595, a lot more then $380 but its a performance radiator so... here you go

These guys also have a FMIC fyi...

Comment

If you are looking for something a bit cheaper. http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/...ek+Google+Base

95 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
      X