Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFL 1998 BJ5P Sedan Fault Codes

Hey guys...

I have been having a few issues with my 1500 sedan! Ran a LED diagnostic test and have pulled codes 11-15 and 18.

These include TPS, Atmospheric Pressure Sensor? (MAF?) and O2 sensors... the other codes dont seem to even be mentioned on the fault sheet I have.

I have read a few people with these problems with various fixes... the cars only 100k old (which isn't thaaat ba for a 98) and I find it unbelievable to think that ALL these sensors have shat themselves within 100k. My BG GTR hasn't had any of these issues 18 years old and 170k under its belt...

I have cleared the codes (by disconnecting the neg battery terminal for a few mins) but hasn't solved any problems BUT I also am not getting any Check Engine lights in the dash... Which would suggest the sensors them selves aren't buggered and need replacing? Would I be right in assuming that? ALSO Is it possible that any ONE of these sensors if not fuctioning correctly eg a dirty MAF sensor could pull fault codes for all the others? Id imagine a dirty MAF sensor would pull a O2 sensor fault due to a rich/ lean fuel mix detection... how about triggering a misfucntion in TPS?

Does someone have the CEL codes for a PFL 98 sedan? I know you guys didnt get these in the states, but this is the NON OBD-II connector diagnostic box!

Also could anyone shed any light on where I could locate the ECR Valve on this model would be?

Thanks guys, any helpwould be WICKED
Working...
X