No announcement yet.

my tranny died, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My protege is cherry compared to some of you guys. Only has 35k on it.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
      How do you guys get 90 plus thousand on 3rd gens gesh, I drive my 93 alot and ive only pulled 102k
      Don't laugh, but I got mine in August of 2001 brand new with 20 miles on it and now 2 1/2 years later, I have almost 11K miles on it and that is it!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        Don't laugh, but I got mine in August of 2001 brand new with 20 miles on it and now 2 1/2 years later, I have almost 11K miles on it and that is it!

You need to drive more,

Comment

i concure. I drive about 250-300 miles a week. Im hooked, but I also kinda have to. Its also different down here in South FLorida. Everything is far as hell and there is so much to do. I know in the northwest everything is close.
          My OLD Car

Comment

on my third tranny

Dude u need to take that thing back to Mazda because I only have 38k on mine and I am on my third transmission and Mazda is refusing to warranty another so I am going to switch dealerships again. PLease complain to Mazda if anyone has ANY problems with the tranny that way we can get the recall campaign started. Thanks
            White P5 lowered by ho weight ( so many hos I gotz a 2" drop) '01 Suzuki TL1000R (badly scratched)

Comment

i drive 55 miles to work and another 55 back everyday
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Working...
              X