No announcement yet.

stumbles and hesitates when fuel tank is low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Carrollton if you are up this way one weekend I can use my scanner to read live data to give you an idea.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i dont even know if i would make it there and also u have to push forward on the connector just to get it to work but if i some how can make it there i would take u up on your offer i been working on cars nearly my whole life but this one has got me its just weird and im just to the point of lost

Comment

ok so i think i might have narrowed it down took it out today to pick up my girls from school only 5 blocks away and while it idles for awhile it wants to try and die i pump the gas it comes back now it has started getting worse and now it also does it while i turn and it does it really bad when i turn no matter what way left or right so does that mean its the fuel tank or the fuel pump going out has brand new coils and plugs installed last week so i know its not that

Comment

i have a question the black valve on top of the manifold i know the p5 has 2 the mp3 only came with one i think they might be called vics valve or something like that my question is are those suppose to be open even after the car is warm cause i was told there only for to make the car warmer in winter they close the butterfly runners inside the intake manifold is this true cause mine is working but its always holding the arm to the plunger thing cant remember the name of it open all the time would that cause it to do this????

Comment

the one with the white plug sorry forgot that in the post

Comment

hey u still around?

Comment

Pictures help...

The N/A Proteges have 2 valves inside the intake manifold... The one closest to intake valves is a tumbler valved used for increased air swirl in the combustion camber when cold... Its used to help reduce emissions on cold start up... The second one is used for variable intake runners for a better torque band..

I believe thats 1 of the 2 valves you are talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
                  Pictures help...

The N/A Proteges have 2 valves inside the intake manifold... The one closest to intake valves is a tumbler valved used for increased air swirl in the combustion camber when cold... Its used to help reduce emissions on cold start up... The second one is used for variable intake runners for a better torque band..

I believe thats 1 of the 2 valves you are talking about..
                  i believe u are right but i have no idea how to upload a pic on here and the mp3 only came with one and whats N/A stand for

Comment

Working...
                  X