1.6L Air Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qnasty502
    id be willing to purchase one, does neone know of ne online instructions for installing a intake on a 2000 LX

i think they come with instructions, if not i can tell you how to do it. i might have my buddy order one for me tomorrow, and i'll see what all it comes with and test it out and take pics and make a how to for installing it

Comment

Let us know!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

keep us posted cause i'm very interested!
        Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Comment

Well that makes a couple of us hopefully Blue will hook us up!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

alright, i'll give my buddy a call and have him order a few i'm sure i'll find someone to buy any extras

Comment

yea i might be interested as well. I woudl like to see a pic first though.
              My OLD Car

Comment

yah, sounds awesome! let us know any updates as soon as posible, Blue!
                Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Comment

i told my buddy to order 2 today, so when they come in i'll take some pics and let you all know how it compares to my injen

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                    i told my buddy to order 2 today, so when they come in i'll take some pics and let you all know how it compares to my injen

my buddy has the invoice for them, and they should be here early next week at the latest. unfortunately since they are a brand new product, they cost a bit more than their regular ones. i'm buying them from my buddy, then i'll be selling them. i gotta do $120 shipped on them. they sell them for $130 and then shipping on top of that. if we ordered 5, then we could do $110 shipped on them.

Comment

here ya go:

Comment

Working...
                      X