Ebay CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proto2k
    Yeah it's being repaired. I think they are going to take the estimate today. Should be interesting, hopefully nothing major is screwed up.
    sorry, i have been in the dark because of school and stuff
    what happened to your ride
    or do you have a link
    Thanks

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

mine was in good condition
      My OLD Car

Comment

sorry to hear that about the pro pro2k
        and now you driving a saturn, how nice .......sike!!!!
        well, you get a new front car, that is a kinda cool if you wanna change stuff, haha
        Last edited by pro00; 03-26-2004, 12:18 PM. Reason: wrong thread, ooops

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Nothing will be changed except for the hood. I am going to just an OEM style CF hood. I've put way too many hours into planning out that front end to start changing everything right now. If I get some time tomorrow I will go ahead and paint the intake, and post up some pictures. It's supposed to be in the 70s here in TN so the paint should dry fast.

Comment

man that saturn is so ugly...
            My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
            X