No announcement yet.

Would this be a good CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueledz is selling CAI's if you pm him I'm sure he'd give you info. if you wanted to go that route? Just a suggestion!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Note that it only has one coupler. I ordered that exact intake and I need to find another coupler now, which is much harder than I thought.

Comment

498 that at protegegarage?
        2003 Mazda Protege LX
        Laser Blue
        www.cardomain.com/id/thejackyl
        Old Car
        1998 Kia Sephia LS
        Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

Thanx mazda chic
          2003 Mazda Protege LX
          Laser Blue
          Old Car
          1998 Kia Sephia LS
          Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

Most of the posts at msprotege.com have positive things to say about the ebay CAI, but it seems like all the posts start with "It was a good intake when I had it on my car . . ." or "I liked it when I had it on". If it was such a good intake, why did they take it off then? Its almost like its a first starter mod, and then they move on to Injen or AEM. Weird.
            Officially Sponsored by www.ProtegeGarage.com

Comment

It's actualyl right over here :D
              Visit My Garage

Comment

thanks guys, ya i still dont know if i want that ebay intake or jus save the cash and get the injen or aem intake....
                2003 Mazda Protege LX
                Laser Blue
                Old Car
                1998 Kia Sephia LS

Comment

on the exhaust . . . wouldn't it be cheaper just to get a cat-back made outta some 2.25" stainless?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackyl
                    Thanx mazda chic
                    No problem juat tryin' to help out!
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                      on the exhaust . . . wouldn't it be cheaper just to get a cat-back made outta some 2.25" stainless?
                      I was thinking of doin that, gettin some quotes from shops, caz I already have a aftermarket muffler i liked a lot. What you guys think?
                      2003 Mazda Protege LX
                      Laser Blue
                      Old Car
                      1998 Kia Sephia LS

Comment

Working...
                      X