Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil Freek
    yeah.. i've seen their turbos..
    i'm not in the market to buy one just yet... i don't have enough of a grasp of automotive anything to buy the right one... know exactly what it'll do and/or how well it'll work.

learning everything takes a long time. i need a download port in my skull
    I beleive the ES kit on an auto added 50whp at stage 2 and made the 5 speed be about 220whp...dont quote me though, for exact specs, email Kevin!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Actually it added 95 hp to the auto, come on Kris

Comment

another question about the essentialspeed turbos.
        there's a stage 1 and 2... yes? yes.

do i need to go to stage 1 before i go to stage 2? i'd usually assume that this would be the case, but it seems like the stage 2 comes with all the same stuff as stage 1, but there's also a few more/better parts (which i'm assuming are what make it stage 2)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

For the P5/Mp3 Protege etc I believe you can just go to stage 2. With the FMIC and all the upgrades

Comment

yeah. but i have a 2001 pro lx2.0
            that's where i'm all confused... i'm still mega-amateur at all the car stuff (will eventually read a book)
            but if you go to essentialspeed.com and find the 2 turbos that are for the 2.0L proteges, there's a stage 1 and 2...

and again comes my question, for the mp5 and mp3, can i just rip parts offa those cars and stick them in/on mine??
            (my uncle owns a junkyard and has 2 protege5s on the lot)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
            RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I believe the concern for the models other than teh P5 and MP3 are with the intercooler. You can easily do a bumper swap if you can get the parts. I'm sure they have a kit available for the lx 2.0 with an intercooler I am just unsure if it is the same. If you speak to them ask them about placement. there shouldnt be a problem maybe just a little trimming in teh back of teh bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by markmurray77
                Actually it added 95 hp to the auto, come on Kris
                My bad!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
                X