No announcement yet.

Spoiler question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[B]LIP SPOILER. @ VISRACING.COM - im not sure but theres a widebody and a lip wing on a 2001 and up pro, you should check it out
    02 Protege ES, 5spd

Comment

Can you post the link? The only thing I could find for Mazda was a wing for the rx7.

Comment

yeah post a link, and yeah about the civic thing i was going to get a 99 civic si spoiler but they arent wide enough.

Comment

I picked up the OEM spoiler off Ebay. It was $177 shipped and they painted it for me.
          I was a little concerned the paint wouldn't match 100% but it's so close I can't tell if there is a difference.

I priced out the cheapest unpainted ones at around $75. Then I called around locally to see if a paint shop would paint just a spoiler. I got prices between $75-$200 unless the were already painting another car the same color. What're the odds that would happen?
          So the pre painted spoiler was a lot less work at about the same price.

I did see someone who had a Mazdaspeed spoiler on an LX and it looked alright. Not subtle enough for me though

Comment

There are quite a few people with the MSP spoiler on the regular sedans

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the large spoilers either but I rather enjoy the 2003.5 MSP spoiler
              sigpic
              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Working...
              X